This forum is currently locked - access is read only

You must be logged in to post
  • Guests disallowed
  • This forum requires Members to register
  • Registered Members can subscribe to email notifications
  • Registered Members can upload personal avatars
Search 
Search Forums:


 
Current Forum
All Forums
Match Any Word
Match All Words
Match Phrase

Google Adwords PPC failing to deliver value to SMEs

UserPost

12:32 pm
December 6, 2011

admin

Admin

posts 2

Less than a fifth (18 per cent) of SMEs using Google AdWords recoup the cost of their investment, according to research published on SMEWEB. The remaining 82 per cent are either not recouping their cost in terms of online sales, or simply don’t know if they are, or not.

I see two major problems with the numbers.

  1. SMEs might don’t know how to optimise their PPC campaigns to achieve the postive ROI on PPC campaigns.
  2. SEMS might not know how to set up proper e-commerce tracking on their PPC campaigns so that they cannot get a clear view on the ROI.

Indeed, hiring someone to manage the PPC campaigns could be expensive while learning it may be hard too for most of the SME owners.





About the Proactive SEO and PPC Blog forum

Currently Online:

1 Guest

Maximum Online: 43

Forums:

Groups: 2

Forums: 6

Topics: 28

Posts: 197

Members:

There are 47 members

There are 11 guests

Top Posters:

MyWebsiteNow - 21

hazelg - 17

seopiper - 16

ronniewilliams - 10

Patrick Shi - 9

marketraise - 8


Simple Forum - Version 2.1 (Build 237)

Simple Forum WordPress Plugin created by Andy Staines: Yellow Swordfish

Forum Skin/Icons: default / default

Default 'Silk' Icon Set created by Mark James: fam fam fam

Math Spam Protection based on code by Michael Woehrer: Software Guide

Tabbed Admin uses Tabifier by Patrick Fitzgerald: BarelyFitz Designs


My thanks to all the people who have aided, abetted, suggested and helped test this plugin